What’s your Goal?
Trying to make the team or take it to the next level?
We have an expert coach who specializes in helping young athletes!
To take next step after physical thearapy or a person who has significant physical deficits and needs extra care in your workout program?
We have an expert coach who specializes in understanding the special needs post rehab clients!
Tried it on your own for years with little or no sustained success?
We have an expert coach who has been where you, lost the weight and can help you do the same!
Do you just want to get in better shape to enjoy more of what life has to offer?
All of our coach’s can help!
We and our training community care about YOU, your fitness/performance goals and can help you attain them.
A membership at BTF will afford you the following benefits:
- Provide you with a workout program that will you get you the results you are looking for
- Make you accountable for your fitness and performance goals in and out of the gym
- Teach you proper form and technique to prevent injury and gain the most benefit
- Track your progress and workouts in the BTF app
- Offer additional nutrition services such as meal plans and habit coaching
- Provide you with the attention and motivation you need to succeed
At BTF we offer the following programs:
- 1-on-1 personal training
- Small group personal training (2-4 clients/coach)
- Adult team training (15 clients/coach)
- Young athlete team training (your team or club/coach)
Contact us today to schedule your free consultation to see which program meets your needs!
FOUNDER & LEAD COACH
Specializing in Post Rehab and Sports Performance:
Todd is the owner, founder of Body Temple Fitness for the better part of 14 years. His years of coaching clients and his own personal story make Todd a great guy to have in your corner while working toward your goals. Todd was an athlete growing up and likes to think of everyone he works with as an athlete in their own right. This philosophy helps Todd create workouts for his clients that are fun, responsible and appropriate to their individual goals. His personal story of recovering from a spinal cord injury 26 years ago helps him create personal connection, accountability and creative programming with his clients. He is in it with you!!
NASM CPT, PES
I was born and raised in Arizona and moved to Lee’s Summit in 2006. I am a wife and a mother of 2 children who are involved in archery and soccer. I began my career in fitness in 2012 after being inspired as a group fitness student to become and instructor and help people fall in love with fitness like I did. I was first certified with PiYo and AFAA Group Fitness. I am also a certified Personal Trainer with NASM. I have always enjoyed working with people and helping them become their best. It’s very exciting to see people improve, accomplish their goal and celebrate successes with them.